Friday 26 October 2012

Vegan MoFo VI, Bonus! - Rekorderlig Winter Cider

A few days ago, I mentioned finally finding Rekorderlig Winter Cider (cinnamon and vanilla flavoured apple cider) after having seen the company tweet about it for ages.  It says on the bottle that you can drink it hot or cold, so we first tried it hot.  To be honest, I didn't love it.  And considering the hype, I felt like I should have.

Well, I bought two bottles, and I had the second bottle tonight.  It is so so SO good.  So good.  You definitely want to drink this cold.  And you definitely want to drink this.  The cinnamon gives it a subtle warmth while the vanilla gives it a different kind of sweetness than you get from the apple alone.  It would've been good as just apple/cinnamon, but the vanilla pulls it together.

I feel like this one isn't quite as sweet as, for instance, the berry cider (which is one of my favourites ever).  It might work for someone who likes a slightly drier cider (though it is still pretty sweet, so maybe not).

I really want to drink this all the time.  I'm gonna be super sad when this goes away after the winter.  I could drink it all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment